Thursday 11 February 2010

REVAMP

You might have already noticed the change? It's pretty obvious afterall...
I decided this blog needed to be more focussed. Up till now, I never really knew what it was going to be about, hence it's always been a hodge-podge of things that amused me but had no relevance whatsoever with anything.
So I've done a cleanup, discarded everything that wasn't necessary and distracting. What I hope I'm left with is something clean, sleek and contemporary. At least that's what I'm aiming for.

If I've come anywhere near to achieving this look, it's largely due to the efforts of graphic designer extraordinaire, Cindy Tan Hui Chin. Who not only designed the new banner and logo, but painstakingly guided me through the entire process of creating this new look. Thanks Cindy!

Since this blog has such a large food element in it, she was clever enough to work that into the design. If you're observant enough you might have noticed the "W" logo is made up of criss-crossed chopsticks....Clever girl!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! :)
LB