Thursday 18 February 2010

WEDDINGS (It's started)

It's only February and I already have 6 wedding invitations this year. So much for the year of the Tiger being a deterent. Two of my friends managed to squeeze there's in before the chinese new year two weekends ago. Somehow, I managed to attend 2 weddings on the same day. It was actually quite interesting because they were vastly different. One was a buddhist wedding held in a park, amongst the ducks and other wildlife, all the while dodging cyclist and joggers on the footpath. The other was a rather stiff and formal affair in a church with lots of prayers and holy.....stuff. Sorry, but the church ceremony was long, and all I could think of was the food that was laid out in the park of the first wedding I had to hastily leave to attend this second one. Sigh....

Anyway, congratulations to Gary & Ting, and Henry & Qui Fang...








No comments: