Friday 12 March 2010

SCULPTURES BY THE SEA (2010)

It's been very warm here in Perth and it's excruciating. I find it extremely frustrating when the 2 days I don't have to work this week are also the hottest. Why? It's because on very hot days I can't do any of the things I like to do....Can't cook, can't run, can't sleep...


Lethargy....sigh...

Wasted days.


However this evening, despite the heat and traffic jams, my friends and I ventured to Cottesloe to have a look at the annual "Sculptures by the Sea" exhibition. At last, the sea breeze brought us much relief as it did the hundreds of people there. Not the most ideal situation for viewing and photographing the sculptures, but it was a nice walk along the beach regardless.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots wayne! You will be the one i will recommend if anyone wants professional photos ie.wedding,portrait...ok? :)
LB

WAYNE SEOW said...

Haha! Thanks Laura. Maybe I can quit pharmacy huh? Yay! :)